Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Granny Ann & Granda Danny's impressions



Graham and I asked his folks to send us their thoughts and first impressions of Enler's birthmark. We are so blessed to have such a supportive, loving family.
Here are their beautiful words.



"Dear Graham, Jewel and Enler,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this. When Enler was born, and Graham told us the baby had a Port Wine Stain on one side of his little face, I felt very sad. Then some photos arrived and we saw for ourselves the Port Wine Stain on such a beautiful baby. Dad thought it was the least that could have happened to a new born baby.

I know Jewel & yourself are the best parents any child could have and the procedures Enler has in front of him will break both your hearts but it is the best in the future for the child."

in a later letter...

"Enler's first laser treatment is this month. Poor wee darling. It breaks my heart to think of him going through it. I know how busy you both must be, wish I was there to help you.

Lots of love, Mum & Dad"


These pictures are from Ann & Danny's month visit to Arizona in June to meet their new grandson. The top one is taken in northern Arizona in Williams and the bottom from our professional family photos. These are the first Ann & Danny have ever had at a photo studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment